Located in breathtaking Niagara Falls, Ontario, Heartland Forest is a beautiful rustic and garden style venue for serene and intimate wedding celebrations. Family and friends can revel in the natural environment and unique Nature Centre which can accommodate up to 150 guests comfortably.
Facilities and capacity
This rustic venue offers accessible indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremonies, reception, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. The facilities are great for small to medium sized celebrations and is uniquely different from traditional banquet halls. With the freedom to choose your own caterer, bar, linens and decor, your personal touch will be evident in every element of your special day!
Prospective newlyweds can take advantage of services such as set up, clean up and event rentals. Furnishings include tables, chairs, and leather lounge areas. For those with mobility challenges, the use of golf carts is available. Guests have free access to our parkside amenities as well as our beautiful Carolinian Forest that is home to one of Canada's largest treehouses. The canopy in the forest provides the perfect backdrop for the most stunning photographs, as well as the natural ponds, gardens and one-of-a-kind outdoor elements. You may also book our Tootsie Express Train for your guests, children attending or the bridal party. The possibilities are endless!
Heartland Forest is happy to help the new couple start their life’s journey together by providing a beautiful, one-of-a-kind venue for their wedding. Our fee schedule is flexible and provides various combinations of services. And that means that you can choose the combination that’s tailor-made for your special day.
The rental fee for the venue includes the following:
· Use of the Forestview Wing, Atrium, and Patio’s located directly outside of the Nature Centre
· Room set-up utilizing our standard tables & chairs
· Use of the Café/Bar which provides a full-sized fridge, small freezer, microwave, sink, counter space
· Use of the Art Studio for caterers
· Use of the grounds directly behind the Nature Centre or CTFS Pavilion for outdoor ceremonies
· Use of the grounds/treehouse for wedding photography
ADD ONS for you to choose from:
· Rehearsal time 2 hours ~ Thursday or Friday preceding the wedding
· Set up/Décor 3 hours – day before the wedding
· AV/Sound Technician for Video/PowerPoint presentations ONLY! 1 hour
· Tootsie Express Train The train and conductor may be rented for a maximum of 2 consecutive hours for photographs and/or train rides
2020 Weddings Sold Out!
2021 Weddings - Dates are available!
Photos by: Darling Mine Photography
Willow and Gray Photography
Wild Hearts Studio
We extend heartfelt ‘Congratulations’ to you on your engagement and look forward to working with you!